This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Factor V gene mutation is a risk factor for cerebral venous thrombosis.Thromb Haemost. 1996; 75: 393-394
- High risk of thrombosis in patients homozygous for factor V Leiden (activated protein C resistance).Blood. 1995; 85: 1504-1508
- Increased risk of venousthrombosis in oral-contraceptive users who are carriers of factor V Leiden mutation.Lancet. 1993; 344: 1453-1457
© 1997 National Stroke Division. Published by Elsevier Inc.