This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Stroke and Cerebrovascular Diseases
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Serial measurement of interleukin-6, transforming growth factorbeta, and S-100 protein in patients with acute stroke.Stroke. 1996; 27: 1553-1557
- Decompressive surgery in spaceoccupying hemispheric infarction: Results of an open, prospective trial.Crit Care Med. 1995; 23: 1576-1587
- Functional recovery after decompressive craniectomy for cerebral infarction.Neurosurgery. 1988; 23: 143-147
- An aggressive approach to massive middle cerebral artery infarction.Arch Neurol. 1993; 50: 1293-1296
© 1998 National Stroke Association. Published by Elsevier Inc.